Brow lamination is an innovative Beauty Treatment that has continued to grow in popularity, recreating the trending look of thick, bushy brows. Brow lamination is great for those who love a ‘brushed-up’ look but can’t seem to tame their brow hair due to it being too straight or fine
A brow lamination, aka brow lift or sculpting, is a perm that uses cream-based products to lift the natural brows upward. This gives the brows height, length and volume, creating a brighter, fuller and more shapely look. Brow tints and shaping often accompany this procedure. The tint darkens the natural lashes and may be implemented on its own, without a lift.
Brow lamination typically takes 45-60 minutes. Clients will lay comfortably on a Massage table with eyes closed. Music is played in the background and the atmosphere is very relaxed
A patch test consists of placing one drop of tint and one drop of two different creams behind the ear. This checks for any sensitivities or allergies to the products used. The brow lamination treatment can be applied 24 hours after this test.
Reactions are not too common but they do occur
The lift can last up to 6 weeks
A new brow lift is performed
Brow Lamination Aftercare
- Do not get brows wet for the first 24 hours after application.
- Do not have a hot bath, shower, sauna, steam room or swimming pool for first 24 hours
- Avoid hot yoga or gym or anything that will make you perspire for 24 hours
- No eye makeup for 24 hours
- Try to use oil free makeup remover at all times.
- If wearing face makeup during the first 24 hours, please keep in mind when removing, do not get eyebrows wet.
- To avoid irritation, do not rub or touch the eyebrow area.
- Don’t spend too long in direct sunlight and chlorinated pools after treatment as this will weaken the perm effect and fade the tint color.
- Moisturizing daily is recommended
- Brush out brows daily.
What Our Clients Say
Brow lamination is a semi-permanent treatment that tames, shapes, and sets unruly eyebrow hairs in a desired direction, resulting in a fuller, groomed appearance. It's a popular option for achieving a sleek, uniform look without microblading or extensions.