Cool Peels can be used for Rosacea, Acne and Aged Skin as well as brightening/hydrating the skin
Cool Peel for Rosacea £65.00
Uses a Lactic Acid Peel comfortable for your skin. Skin is cleansed, Lactic Acid is applied for upto 10 mins, then neutralised. Followed about a calming Alginate Mask. Finished with Environ A,C & E Oil mixed with Dermalac Lotion
This Cool Peel Treatment assists in reducing the appearance of premature ageing, fine lines, sun-damage and an uneven skin complexion. Discover the power of an intelligent skin peel that will leave the skin looking refreshed and vibrantly youthful.
Environ Moisture Boost Cool Peel
Designed to Gently Buff the skin’s surface and focus on revitalising dry, tired-looking skin, revealing a healthy looking glow. This gentle yet effective peel is suitable to do all year round with no visible peeling.
Environ Bright Recovery Cool-Peel
This gentle lactic acid cool peel assists with reducing the appearance of premature aging, fine lines and uneven toned skin complexion as a result of excessive sun exposure.
Environ Blemish Control Cool Peel
The powerful cool peel therapy assists with the management of the blemish prone, distressed skin by purifying, cleansing and assisting to unclog pores and dissolve impurities. Our hero treatments for problematic skin conditions.
Environ VIBRANT-C MICRO facial
This is a unique peeling and Vitamin C treatment in one. designed to soften the appearance of rough and sun damaged skin while delivering powerful vitamin C to help promote a healthy radiant appearance. Must be on AVST 3 or above.
The Environ Intense C Peel specifically targets pigmentation and uneven skin tone or skin that needs to be brightened. It is also recommended for photo ageing and lines and wrinkles. The Intense C Peel solution is fortified with extra strength vitamin C which lightens and brightens skin tone and brings anti ageing benefits. Used with the Ionzyme DF Machine the solution is applied to the skin and pulsed iontophoresis and sonophoresis is used to enhance the penetration of the ingredients deep into the dermal layers of the skin. The 4000% increase in penetration of ingredients brings visible results to the skin. The ingredients are left on the skin after the facial as absorption process continues for an hour after the facial. Your skin will look luminous and bright after the facial. A course of weekly treatments are recommended to give the best results.
Why are Environ Cool Peels Different?
Environ is different from other companies producing peels, because Environ pioneered the production of acidic creams and gels instead of using acid solutions.
Since strong acid solutions are usually colorless, one might end up doing a deeper peel than intended as one would not be able to see where the skin has been treated once the solution dries. Also, when a strong acid is applied to the skin it burns a great deal.
Hence Environ made the ACM peels that are white creams:
- – The concentration of acid used is low, so one cannot make a peel too deep unless one is careless.
- – The product is left on the skin for a longer time – this gives the same effects as a strong concentration of acid without damaging the skin.
- – A thicker layer can be applied, which would present more acid to the skin than a thin layer will – hence the peel can be made deeper if required, but this can be controlled.
- – The white cream allows the therapist to see exactly where the acid has been applied, and one can also determine the thickness of the application.
So, the therapist by controlling the concentration of acid used, and the thickness of the application, one has an extremely versatile peeling system that is ‘fine-tuned’ by controlling the time that the peeling agent is left on the skin. This is a slower treatment than using a solution, but the safety and versatility are unparalleled.
Environ has also pioneered the thick low concentration acid gel (TCA-Pamgel):
- – The revolutionary concept here is that the evaporation of water from the gel will cool the skin while the acid penetrates, so it makes it a ‘cool peel’.
- – Also the acid is applied in layers. This helps to increase the concentration of the acid, without lowering the pH of the skin.
Effects of Peeling
- – Superficial peels: visible effects barely perceptible
- – Skin becomes dryer for a while
- – Then skin becomes smoother
- – Healthy cells survive
- – Damaged cells are removed
- – Promotes collagen formation
- – Blackheads melted / removed
- – Acne less active
- – Reduces inflammation
- – Kills bacteria to sterilize the skin
- – Refines enlarged pores.
Care of Skin After Peeling
- – Avoid sun exposure, including sun beds, for the next week
- – Avoid exercise for 24 hours
- – Avoid swimming – chemicals could irritate the skin
- – Don’t rub, pick or irritate skin
- – Do not use any Alpha Hydroxy products for 24 hours (normal skin) or 72 hours (sensitive skin)
- – Avoid Alpha Cream for 1 week before and after an Environ peel
- – Moisturize the skin adequately day and night. The B-Active range can be used immediately after the peel.
- – Use sunscreen.
Contra-indications to Peeling
- – Not adequately prepared on Vitamin A (3 weeks face and body)
- – Sun worshippers / sun bed users / outdoor athletes (avoid peeling in summer)
- – Iso-tretinoin (Roaccutane) avoid for 6 – 12 months
- – Recent dermabrasion
- – Porphyria
- – Diabetes or other major illnesses – GP Consent
- – Skin diseases
- – Pregnancy
- – Radiation treatment
- – Fever blisters (not a contra-indication but an outbreak can occur)
- – Pigmentation
- – On Vitamin A treatments e.g. Tigason
- – Unrealistic expectations.